Do you have any A1 or A2 printers in the Library?
Last Updated: Jul 26, 2019     Views: 3035

No, only A3 and A4 printers are available within the Libraries.

To print on larger format paper, Students from the Faculty of Engineering and Environment can use the plotters in the following locations:

  • Ellison Building B Block, room 215
  • Ellison Building C Block, room 215
  • Wynne Jones Centre, room 309

Design students can use a plotter in the following location:

  • Northumbria Design School (City Campus East 2), 4th Floor

If you are from another Faculty or Programme, you will need to check with your Guidance Tutor as to where you can print your work.

If you have any difficulties using the plotters in Ellison, Wynne Jones or CCE2, you will need to contact the IT Helpline on 0191 227 4242 or at or a technician from the relevant faculty.

Related Topics