I am a PhD student - is there a quiet room in the library that I can use for study?
Last Updated: Jul 29, 2019     Views: 98

If you are based at City Campus, you can use the Research Commons on the first floor of City Campus Library.

If you are based at Coach Lane Campus, there is a Research Zone on the second floor of Coach Lane Library.

Staff, PhD and MRes students can access these areas using their University Smartcards.