Why does my British Library DRM Lite Inter Library Loan file not open? Last Updated: Jul 29, 2019 Views: 126
It can take up to 5 minutes for the British Library to process your registration so please retry later if your initial download attempt fails.
- Are you using Adobe Reader 10 or above? This is required on any device you use to view documents, including mobile devices.
- Are you using Adobe Reader as your PDF viewer? If your browser’s default PDF viewer is not Adobe Reader, it will need disabling before documents can be read. Google Chrome’s viewer is disabled by typing chrome://plugins in the address bar, then scrolling down and clicking ‘disable’ next to ‘Chrome PDF viewer’. Chrome users may avoid this step by using a different browser such as IE or Firefox.
- If your Apple mobile device is using Google Chrome we recommend that you use the default browser (Safari) to download your document. Other browsers may work.
- Has the download link expired? The article is not automatically saved so you must open and save the document within 30 days of receiving your email otherwise access from the download link will cease, you will be locked out of the article permanently and a new request will have to be submitted.
- Are you online? We always recommend that you are online and have an internet connection when accessing your document, even on a memory stick. We advise you to print your document if you are not always able to get an internet connection.
Please click on the link below for more information about the Inter Library Loan Service.